The Big Picture - Integrating Children’s Learning
The Big Picture addresses the key issues central to the idea of an integrated curriculum and translates them into practical classroom advice. Contents include:
- context and framework – the ideas which drive teachers’ curriculum;
- planning a planning model – an organised yet flexible structure;
- the model in practice – activities and strategies;
- language and the integrated curriculum – integrated learning and specific curriculum practice; assessment and evaluation – for the learner, teacher and community;
- whole school change – it starts in your classroom.