Climate Change explains that although the Earth’s climate is always changing, scientific research shows that in the last 100 years the Earth’s average temperature has become warmer. This warming is thought to be affecting our climate.
• The diverse range of living things have complex and fragile relationships with each other and the environment
• Earth’s climate is continually changing
• Scientists measure change and predict trends
• Global warming is the biggest challenge of this century
• Actions can be taken to reduce CO2 levels in the atmosphere